- Voted Denver 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Readers’ Choice Best Food Truck 2014
- Named by CBS Denver 4 as one of the top food trucks in Denver 2013
- Named 1 of 12 food trucks in the US worth road tripping for by Brit+CO in 2014
- Voted Denver Westword‘s Readers’ Choice Best Farmers Market Vendor 2012
- Voted Denver Westword‘s Readers’ Choice Best Farmers Market Vendor 2014
- Our Pumpkin Pie Waffle Cake named as one of the top Pumpkin Treats in Denver by CBS Denver 4
- 1st place Ribbon at the September 2012 Longmont Art show Professional Dessert Competition for our Waffle Cakes
- We are a preferred Wedding Vendor at Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, CO.
- Featured on Gluten Free in Boulder for our Gluten Free Waffle Cakes
- KWGN Denver Channel 2 Food Truck Friday – http://kwgn.com/2013/04/26/food-truck-friday-waffle-cakes/
- KDVR Denver Colorado’s Everyday Show – http://kdvr.com/2013/05/07/waffle-cakes-food-truck/
- Denver Street Eats – http://denverstreeteats.com/WaffleCakes.html
Waffle Cakes partnered with the Twin Peaks Mall and Life Bridge Church to host a Food Trucks for Flood Relief event where 100% of sales were donated to Flood Relief in partnership with local Life Bridge Church. Our Waffle Truck teamed up with local trucks Comida, The Dessert Stand and Sesame Seed as well as local band Continuum to raise money for flood victims. We raised over $1500 during this event for local flood relief!
During the floods of 2013, Life Bridge Church was setup as a shelter for those that were evacuated from their homes as well as local and federal emergency personnel. Our Waffle Truck teamed up with the Sesame Seed Food Truck to donate food to those stationed at the shelter.
The Waffle Cakes Waffle Truck made it’s first appearance INSIDE of a mall for the Twin Peaks Mall Halloween Trick or Treat Flood Relief Benefit. Proceeds from this benefit went to Flood Relief efforts in partnership with Longmont’s OUR Center.